5 February 2006

been a long and crazy date. with flu and fever and many unidentified problem.
and it ended with a big bang.
Fell down smack flat. broke my tooth in half, scratched my face, and have a swollen thumb the size of a ping pong ball. No jokes there.
Swollen is the joint that got bitten by the dry earth.
Cracked and gone is the tooth that tried to be as one with this earth.
Still in tact but not going anywhere is the brain that could have been smashed...

sometimes i wonder if i'm lucky or plainly unlucky.
but the thing i noe is that i thanked god that nothing else went wrong.
puzzles me too.
but my faith is growing.
for all i've done wrong, prob this is like a payment of kind.
to atone for whatever i've done, will do and have to do in future.


the song that flooded my mind as i got on my fateful bike on the way backwith a swollen hand...
~DooO DDooo DOoo DOooo...Be Happy...

No comments: