14 January 2006

Stuck in a dead job, but at least there's friends to be reckon.
For such a big retail store, you would wonder why they would only have, get this, 11 recovery staff for the whole entire store.
Had andy ask us yesterday, if your free help out at toys. yar. right. we did eventually, without trying to dodge behind walls, the usual acts of reluctant workers.

Maybe I'm getting too old really. All my colleagues are either married, getting there or gay. On a serious note, their all my age.

Recommended age of marriage when i was 10: 26
Recommended age of marriage in my mind: 28-30.
Recommended age to have kids:30-32.
Being forced to stay home as a housewife: Never
Killing my husband for straying while i'm having a kid: Priceless

Something's money come buy, for others...they come with a tag which you put on it after the items sold.

Expandable value i call it.

Been a long while since i last blog.
It amazes me that my english hasnt depreciated with value, as did my life value.
Hopefully i get the job on wed as the billigual writer. although i remain highly concern at the fact that my chinese is crap and i cant write chinese without the software njstar.


Problem 1 to cross: stop being a prissy about things. People if they want to publish their nude photos are free to do that. only thing they should be worried, to catch a cold, stalkers and errie stuff that go BUMP in the night.
They would not have a care about: Bad reputation as any reputation is a good one. People who bad mouth them, as if they were ever spoke of only goes to show that people have thought and considered them prior to that.

On another note, my honey's gone back to brissy...
Why why why didnt you consider a defacto w me? haha. arent you the popular one.
But, like we've said, it was a dog year when we met (12 years old) and a dog year once again (24years).
Time flies when you've having fun.
Had cookouts at my place and seriously seriously YUmmy food.
Nasi Lemak, Pineapple rice, bak kut teh...wat cant this woman cook.

****

Life at this point seems : Bleak
Mood: Tired and alittle uncompassionate, but trying.

Btw, princess and the pauper (piper) are Sooo Cute!
am i a sucker for animals...
Will load pictures soon.

No comments: