2 January 2006

fell....into a thorn bush. not sure if its poisonous or not but my wounds are swollen and painful.
hate....liars and ex-lovers.
reprise....myself for being silly and naive in many many many thing.
love....the people who stay by myside when i'm all alone.
unable....to stand on my two feet when everything seem too bleary
strength.....with devotion to what i strongly believe in
forgive....me father, for i've not been there
here....if you can see me

Life goes on and on and on. Cyclical and redundant. gotten myself into alot of mess.
maybe things will clear up soon.
spending money faster then i can earn it.
^-^
lots of Lovely clothes.
gotten into that O' so feminine mode.

Love those dresses that has laces and are corset like.
Looking after my friend's pup and baby kitten.

New Year Resolution:
to not give up so easily over matters i hold close to heart
to be happy all and by myself
to make more friends -_- as its habitual for me to shy away.
to speak up when i'm not happy -_- another big obstacle.

LAstly! to love all the things that make me happy!! my art, jewellery-making, cakes....
OOoOHhhh there's cheese cake in the fridge...
Home-made ^-^

No comments: