12 October 2006

mm...summer's quickly approaching, and it feels like singapore all over again. Time's like these i wish i was in singapore, since the weather's the same, the food tastes bland and overtly expensive...wat else is there here i would greatly miss?

prob my friends if it boils down to it, but...as jer said, what friends?

lol...addicted to wow, just because its a really neat game with 3D graphics...actually i'm more into it for the fact that it makes u think your useful once in a while.

might sound lame but...being able to help 39 other people along, hell...y not.
also, nubz thinks that it'ii be for the better if i participate more in the raids.
but...on a personal note, its not top on my priority list.

Now, i'm lvling my druid bear/cat/seal otter form...cute though....

been raving to get out abit more for the fresh air and get some exercise done, cos my back's acting up again. but...if i cant even go out for lunch at the office, what makes me think that i would willingly sacrifice my time to get out? haha....

still, had a great walk the other day through the park...rather all by my lonesome self. felt great though...wana go trekking again...

got off the tram even though, obviously the tiks valid til 2am... just walked home from there on.

me...in the office.... zzz...

No comments: