18 July 2006

another year fleetingly past...
now time for the end of the financial year...and the end of our bz period here.

QA administrator...thats what my present job title entitles.
until now, i wonder if this scope and industry suits me or not.
still my interest lies in media and marketing, as well as HR/ PR.

looking back on the 4half years i wilted my time over here...it hasnt been a breeze emotionally but a thoroughly fabulous experience.
In david's words...AweEEeSome...

got to meet the most fantastic people...made life long friends whom i hold in great respect. You guys are certainly the strongest bunch i have ever met.

Sometimes i wonder, if i'm just over sensitive in stuff. trying my best to lighten up, and for peeps who knew me when i was a kiddie...you would go, woh...she's really not as sulky, not as depressing, not as pouty as i rem her to be...

i've learnt several lessons in life:

1. one cannot live without love, or carry on without...you can try to make it come back but there is a limit.
2. one must adapt to circumstances...if they change, go with the flow and survive the best you can.
3. even when things are down, there are always 2 hopes you can fall back on. your faith in god, and your faith in yourself.
4. True love comes when you least expect it...really.

thinking of my plans and steps for the future.
mom and dad feels i should stay here in melb, but i know deep in my heart that would be the most logical choice.
however, i desire to be back in sg, start a career and hopefully get into my much desired media and com field...
to be able to write freely...although that might not be true, would be the greatest thing that could happen to me. whether i get allowance or a salary it doesnt matter.

anyway, andry should be visiting sooN! ...that little piggy has flown to sydney for the longest time and forgotten bout his da jie. You whom i've spent countless time counselling...hope your doing better my little bro.

and...been on a shopping spree... which is totally bad. considering that i dont really consider whether its a need... but got my lovely loopies again. heidi picked them out for me. she's da gf of a close fren of mine...

wish i was back in sg ...then i can get to drink all the sugar cane juice and eat all the sambal sting ray iwan...instead of asking someone to eat for me...
Jealous >.<

No comments: