9 May 2006

the frog in hot water theory...

cooking in boiling hot water, with the chance of survival at 99%

cooking in cold - warm- hot- boiling water, with the chance of survival at 1%.

= 100%

Death comes swiftly especially when you dont notice the factors that would tell you otherwise.


Wish list:

- watching Final destination 3
- getting more mp3 that i like
- watching ice age 2
- noeing that the people who are good to me are looked after
-see my mommie soon
- craves for hokkien noodles NYJC style!
- chilli ikan billis fried with peanuts from our lovely hanni
- get well quick (nearly fainted this morning...bad bad bad)
-get off flu medicine quick. making me feel wozzy.
- play my gigs without band squabbles. music.
- work getting better. no more measuring of garments! NO MORE!
- bro getting out of school (finally) and getting a job
- saving up for my masters in commerce
-getting into my masters. H2b av, but...
- finding out whether i need a letter from my employer to prove the 1 year for masters
- making more friends who would be there for me.
- renewing my faith. sorry...
- reading the bible from cover to end, and rem words of wisdom
- get my dream dress...the one i saw was torn. damn it.
-work out to be healthier. will get out of the woozy feeling
- no more OT at work... (like real)
- go back sg and get into satchi and satchi -_-


Reality Check:

* good job and good colleagues (except for the ocassional raised voices and pushing of excuses)
* healthy as in never been to a hospital, except to be part of staff
*god-blessed...how many pple do you noe can fall off the bike from 1.6m and not be impaled or break a hand? (only a broken tooth and really brusied hand)
*played my gig for as long as i could without succumbing to wat tears a group up...
*getting a decent lifestyle while waiting for PR
*living comfortably in my little nest


wat else can i ask for? maybe a wish list is a want list that you just rattle on about.
totally unnecessary.
yet... so temptingly desireable.

wat do i desire?

No comments: