26 September 2005

another beautiful hol dispensed with. thinking about lots of things lately, some i've done, have not done, would not and simply could not have accomplished.
Things are good lately, regular / NOT gigs at chilli padi, and the occasional perks like the sydney trip where we spent quality time, just the meanies and me... well. its been a while i must say. You guys... YOu guys, mean the world to me.
Maybe i've just gotten distant because i've closed up emotionally, not that i dun have pple who care, (once again thanks for coming over for my birthdae steam boat...considering it was so last min...you guys rule!) and of cos the meanie gang. you guys, also rule. had the greatest time, of cos minus K's constant farting and S's squealing from getting "molested" by her hubby....i am in no position to comment -_-. Just tt L and me, we had the quietest and most peaceful sleep side by side, aint i right? luv yar girls.
wish i could go back sg when the end of the year rolls round, when everyone's gone and left me behind with my brother. So sad. but then i guess you'ii all come back soon i hope.
then my PR is another worry. wat if i cant get it?
watever the case, i'm sure, if i put my heart and mind to it, it'ii work out. Though i cant say much bout relationships. aint we all happier the way we are? just being ourselves? happy and free?

~the bluest cloud is you...

"for now, i hold my peace and hope that at least everything i believe and hold close to heart will not be broken once again...like the cheap fragile pieces of a cracked china".

No comments: